Aiadeva's builder application

2020-07-10_18h27_05 IGN and past IGN’s: 2020-07-10_16h01_59

2020-07-10_18h27_05 Timezone: GMT+2, France

2020-07-10_18h27_05 Discord username: Aiadeva#9730

2020-07-10_18h27_05 How long have you played MunchyMC?: I joined MunchyMC back in February 22nd, 2020, but I really started to be active at march at my main server, Survival :) I’m actually a jmod there, but I thought I might also use my builder skills to the contribution of MunchyMC.

2020-07-10_18h27_05 Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: You can see all of my best builds there
EDIT : I forgot to mention, the angel and the hand build was made with SierAlex. The layout is mine, but SierAlex helped me with details like the angel hair or the wings :)

2020-07-10_18h27_05 Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

This one, without a doubt. Yes, it is my oldest and not one of my prettiest build, but it was the very first build someone ordered to me. It was originally for a hub, but the server closed before that map has been used. It took me two weeks to finish. I had to use every knowledge I had back then, all of my skills, and I am still very proud of this map. It was also the very first time I worked on a big project like that.

2020-07-10_18h27_05 How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
While I don’t have a master level with world edit and Voxel, I think I have a pretty decent comprehension on how the plugins works, and also how to use them for my builds. In addition, I also used goPaint and goBrush. Again, not an expert, but I know when and how to use them.

2020-07-10_18h27_05 Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
When it comes to building, my style is clearly shaped from what was popular back in 2016. The heavily detailed builds were all the rage, and I got most of my inspiration from medieval and elven styles. I also found myself surprisingly good at organics it.
Finally, I’m pretty also good with terraforming. I still have a lot to learn, but I can make all sorts of land shapes.

My main weakness is structures. While I know how to terraforms, and make good individual houses, I have a hard time to structure my builds. I am still pretty new at this.

2020-07-10_18h27_05 What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have two past build experiences, both from servers that are now closed.

• For one, I was not part of the builder team but I made a skywars map that got accepted.

• I was also main builder in another server, I got to build the spawn, the spawn for the event map, and most of the events.

Unfortunately, both of the server got closed, but it was still very good experiences to have.

Well I think this is it. Thank you so much for reading my application, I hope my builds will catch your eye and I’ll see you all in game Kiwicd !

17 Likes

+1
yes

3 Likes

These builds are amazing.
+1

4 Likes

+1

• Yes please
  • yes
  • Yes
  • and yes
3 Likes

+1 Hope you get accepted and good builds

3 Likes

+1 Great application and builds!

3 Likes

Application is done with a masters touch, yet the builds were just a touch over adequate.
Though your builds aren’t the best I think that your potential and skill are very prominate and therefore deserve this massive +1!

3 Likes

+3 yes

3 Likes

+10

Aia is very good at detailing builds, and building organic shapes.

Good luck!

3 Likes

+1 you deserve this role.

3 Likes

+1 Epic. You truly deserve the role as a builder and your builds are amazing. :kiwi_fruit:

4 Likes

+1

your builds are great, I think you would be a great builder. :cactus:

3 Likes

+alot, aia epic and would be epic to have on build team <3, also really good builds

3 Likes

+1 absolutely!!
Your builds are so gorgeous and you’re very talented with them! I very much hope you get on the build team!!

3 Likes

+1 yes
epic builds

3 Likes

yes yes yes

3 Likes

+4
Extremely good builds and a very detailed application.
Good luck :smiley:

3 Likes

+1 yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

2 Likes

Epic App +1

2 Likes

+1, amazing builds!

2 Likes