ABTheElk's Build Team Application

• ABTheElk

IGN and previous IGN’s: ABTheElk, AB987 was a previous one

Timezone: United States Central

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (state one or both): I can use both, but prefer Discord.

How long have you played MunchyMC: About 1 1/2 months.

Builds of mine:

(HB stands for Head Builder)

(CoreProtect as Proof I built it)

Can you use WorldEdit and/or VoxelSniper?
I can use both, but I prefer WorldEdit over VoxelSniper

Describe your building specialty: OK. As any good applicant would do, I am going to be honest. If I am working alone, I am really not very good. I am better at working together, or I can work alone if I am improving a build that has already been created. I am best at simple, modern builds. I can easily add detail if asked. Most people over detail and takes a long time to get rid of it if they want to change something. I start simple and add detail slowly.

Describe yourself: I am 14 years old. I live in Chicago. I love playing MC when I am not at school or one of my after-school things, including Basketball and Swim Team. I consider myself to be very patient and mature, which is good because I will not end up spamming staff discord telling them to look at my application. I have several good qualities, including Teamwork, Patience, Maturity, and Honesty. Those allow me to easily work on a team with ease and not argue, struggle, etc.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to read my application.

• ABTheElk

Your build are decent but you joined the forums 11 hours ago.
I suggest before you apply for builder get to know the community and make people know who you are.
I have never seen you ingame probably because of timezones though.
I am not going to vote at this time. But stay active on the forums and ingame.

I think your builds look quite simplistic (which is by no means a bad thing), as the buildings are all quite square in shape. I suggest trying to build an open map (like KitPvP) or a structure of larger magnitude :smile:

ty :slight_smile:

+0
I’m sorry, but your application is not really good.
Your builds is good, so that why I gave you +0

Hey @ABTheElk,
thanks for applying! Sadly I do not think that your building style fits very well into our current team!