A quick question

Now if you were to get banned then you make a ba appeal then they deny it then you buy an unban, but then you get banned for something you don’t even know why you got banned so you make another appeal then it gets denied then it says Your appeal has already been denied. Even though you only made 1 then you made another but it says you have already been denied even tho you bought an unban? What’s happening bc that’s weird.

uh. That is an interesting question, and to make sure I got this right… You got banned and made an appeal that got denied, then you bought an unban, only to get banned again. You make another appeal that gets denied because they thought you already made an appeal before? if this is wrong please tell me so I can help you ^^.

3 Likes

yes that is correct

Well then, if you got banned, it was for a good reason. Staff do not randomly ban people, otherwise, Munchy would’ve fallen a long time ago. While your second appeal probably shouldn’t have been denied, you shouldn’t have also not ruined other people’s experience on the server.

2 Likes

I don’t know what I did thats why I asked them can you please tell me and they said nothing so I don’t really know why I got banned

I’ve never been banned, nor do I know what the ban screen looks like, however servers typically provide a reason for a ban. I don’t know if Munchy is different, I recommend you contact staff or someone in general who can help you out.

2 Likes

Nah I’m fine I’m too scared to ask people <3

I’ve never been banned myself. So I can say the same as Jupiter. But there’s always a reason for a ban, munchy never explicitly states why as I’ve heard from other players. But, you most likely hacked, the reason your appeal got denied is because you probably weren’t being fully honest. Again I can’t make accusations, I can only assume the reality. But, I would suggest making a ticket to see if you can get help from the higher ups. Here’s the link to do so
https://www.munchymc.com/help/ticket/create
Have a good one!

3 Likes