A proposal for a ./hug command!

A ./hug command!

:hug Proposal Image

Ever just wanted to hug your pal on the MunchyMC Survival server?

Well, I propose that we introduce a ./hug command. If possible, the command would only allow the player to hug a friend. However, I understand that people may not want hugs. So maybe a ./toggle hugs. I think it would make a great addition to the server because it would allow a new fun feature that could help you spread the love between you and your friends! Anyway, it’s just a fun idea me and Manga_Witch02 came up with!

12 Likes

@Altbotplayer be prepared :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a event or holiday with this?

Either way +9999

2 Likes

There was /kiss on woolwars around Valentine’s Day.

4 Likes

+1 yes.

2 Likes

@NBMoore87 yes

2 Likes

please please please

i wanna hug all my friends

it would be fun

3 Likes

this is a great idea, we have /kiss but that is only for married people of course, I would love to be able to hug people I think this is amazing.

2 Likes

This has been brought up a lot with having it as a marriage command.
But as a /hug for anyone would be pretty nice to have. If needed, I’d limit it to only people that are /friended with eachother. But a /togglehug would be good if you don’t wanna get spammed, like streamers.

4 Likes

I think a /hug command would be great aswell as /togglehug, but what about a /hugaccept command to?
That way you could accept a hug if you want it, but you would also have the choice to not accept it from someone without turning it completely off.

2 Likes

I personally think that would add complication, but maybe instead toggle hug would only count towards unfriended players and friended players could always hug you? That is also pretty complicated though…
brain go brrrr

2 Likes

Personally, I think only friends can maybe hug each other… it would be weird if just random people you don’t know hugged you. And I do say that you can ./toggle hug because what if you don’t want to be hugged. Honestly, so if someone that you know is spam hugging you can turn it off if you please. However, whatever kind of relationship you and that friend have I am pretty sure that you can choose if they hug you. Ya know… verbally.

6 Likes

I really like the idea, it would be a fun novelty to have and a good way to express yourself on surv :+1: I’m leaning toward that idea where only friends can hug and /togglehug is another thing added

5 Likes

yes please :smiley: +1

2 Likes

ayo :flushed:

4 Likes

ayyyy my wife helped come up with it xD

1 Like

Necropost :(

1 Like

Necropost