A New Beautiful End

I missed the end reset, and was walking around in the end wondering what to do, I noticed someone was placing grass around and building, So I decided to finish up their work and made the end into the a new beautiful green forest! Everyone in the community was so nice to help too! We all built things like ponds and waterfalls, we also even bought animals into the end! Thank you everyone who helped me make the end a nice cozy area, as I type this there’s still people making more and more changes! You can even come and build something yourself! Just please try to not grief it, I know griefing is allowed in the end but we all worked hard on this! C:

18 Likes

it is very noice.

Beaaauitful end

Sadly things keeps getting griefed, we are trying our best to fix everything but its getting hard x-x

epic
Post must be 5 characters

I really like it, but sadly like you said before there is nothing stopping people from griefing or spawning the wither or ender dragon. All we can do is hope that it stays as long as possible and enjoy it while it is there.

Yup! Everyone can come see it before it gets badly griefed

Woah. Survivals have suddenly gotten better once I quit.
I think this means I’ve been clogging up some progress.

Epic

1 Like

Its nice that people decided to add to the builds instead destroying it immediately. I didn’t expect it to still be standing there now :)

Edit:
Nevermind…

We all did a great job on the end! From what I can see, it has been griefed. But it was fun while it lasted! That pond a built made me happy :]

From what I could tell, it looks like a dragon was spawned. Sad but eventually it was gonna happen

it’s gorgeous and I’m crossing my fingers that no one griefs it!

Well guys, it was fun while it lasted! Sadly people started spawning dragons and withers, I knew that would happen I just wished it lasted longer. Don’t worry, we can do this again next reset and take pictures, we can’t do anything to stop people from greifing it! :(

Woow!

:clap: :clap: