A message to BadBoyHalo

Here’s a flawless 4-step plan to never be bothered by skeppy ever again

• Never contact him again.
  • Never reply to him again.
  • prevent him from coming in contact with you.
  • do not react.

I created a forum account primarily to vent this, i just want the drama to end ;(
i may not be able to see your reply, if any, for the reason above, but seeing what videos are posted on skeppy’s youtube channel is proof enough.

YOU WILL NEVER BE TROLLED AGAIN.

• Eye9

Edit: thank you everyone for replying.
i’ve come to the conclusion that skeppy is doing this to gain as much traction as possible to both him and BadBoyHalo, but this comes with a drawback.

i will make a new forum post about what consequences i, and others, have faced across the minecraft community as a whole.

1 Like

Until skeppy gets unbanned by either staff, or earns a unban on purgatory.

1 Like

@OlieGamerTV the point of this post is to prevent that.

You do know they’re friends? They have known eachother for years. Bad wants attention but someone needs to control chat.

3 Likes

@Gulch there are two possible responses to this:

1. Is he really a “friend”?
  2. It’s all fake. All hail the youtube algorithm.

Only ONE can be true.

or 3. Skeppy and BadBoyHalo are friends, Skeppy just likes to troll and annoy BadBoy

2 Likes

@OlieGamerTV i think what you’re trying to say is it’s Banter, which in turn links it back to skeppy and his ad revenue

sorry, I don’t Know what that means.

1 Like

No worries, just look it up on google.

or its all fake

1 Like

@Commit_Diee

This makes me feel… disgusted… for some reason…

Show the results then

1 Like

it gave an average score of 5.88, idk what to say…

1 Like

guess people really like skeppy

1 Like

and i think i know the type of people who do…

I think they’re just having fun trolling each other over and over again, it’s not really drama.

1 Like

You know how much money they’re both making from this?

2 Likes

You can check skeppys videos from like 2016, he had the munchy.mc server added even back then. they’re friends, skeppy just pretends they’re not for his audience

3 Likes

Skeppy and Bad are, in fact, friends.
In Skeppy’s videos, he always leaves Bad’s channel in the description, and it his videos he told his fans to sub to him because he was so close to 100k subs.
If we wasn’t a friend he wouldn’t do that.

3 Likes