A List of Woolwars Suggestions (part 1- kits)

Right lads, I’ve had a lot of ideas and problems at the moment and I’d like to share! Feel free to leave feedback <3

KITS

• Vision kit, if possible, should add the glowing effect to all players for the user permanently in the versions where the effect exists.
  • Salvage kit could be able to put mob spawn eggs into their anvil for corresponding materials.
    ~ Skeleton- 16 arrows
    ~Witches- Splash Potion of Harming/ Poison
    ~Creepers- 1 or 2 tnt.
  • this is a pretty complicated thing, but Greedy kit could be able to be customised so, in some menu, you can organise your hotbar automatically. So, for example, you want your sword in your first slot, and your bow in your ninth. Maybe a maximum of 2 customised slots? But when you take one of those items it automatically puts them in those slots.
  • Feather kit could get 16-32 eggs upon spawning
  • Tinker’s laser should deal more knock back.
  • Grandpa kit could have slight knock back resistance, if that’s possible.
  • fitting with the Paladin name, Paladin kit could get a one time use sword that smites the opponent.
  • Camel kit shouldn’t take fall damage when it falls onto the sandstone.
  • Knitter kits ability should only work while holding a special pair of shears. Currently too easy to hide thay you’re about to spleefsomeone, in my opinion.
    Thanks for reading!
5 Likes

I agree with most of these except for a few.
Vision Kit: AMAZING IDEA, although I don’t think it’s possible as that effect was added after 1.9+, I would love for this to be added. Not too OP, balanced.

Salvage Kit: This is an amazing idea too. Although I feel that with the mob spawn eggs, they could have a loot table. Some things are very rare when other things are not. (Examples: Skeleton, bows 15%, arrows 80% Something like that.

Greedy Kit: I like the idea, but I think it might be a bit OP.

Feather Kit: I like this idea too. But I don’t think it fits with the kit.

Tinker Kit: I don’t use Tinker that much, but judging from the description of the kit, it already deals lots of damage. Might be a bit too OP.

Grandpa Kit: Would be a good addition to the game as the Grandpa kit isn’t the best. This would take the kit up from a D to a C or a B rank.

Camel Kit: This kit I feel is an A rank on its own, and making it have no fall damage at all would put is over all of the other kits by a LONGSHOT. Camel could maybe have a slight fall damage nerf, like the glider kit.

Knitter Kit: Totally agree with this :slight_smile:

These are really great idea and some of these would be great additions!

-Plep

2 Likes

For Camel, I’m pretty sure if you fall onto the sandstone from far enough you die anyways right? Not sure. But if you do I just think you shouldn’t take fall damage when hitting the sandstone.
Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

lets make the kits a bit more fitting to their names
vision should have laser eyes
feather kit should drop feathers when they die
grandpa kit should automatically die when the match hits 5 minutes
camel should need to drink water bottles every 2 minutes
knitter should be able to stitch several carpets every 30 seconds
speedster should have nausea every 30 seconds
yeah.

2 Likes

I don’t think those are very good ideas especially seeing as camels would have to drink less because they’ve adapted

Also I know this is a jab at me but only one of my ideas try to make the kit more fitting to its names?

Actually Camels can survive very long periods without taking in any water, any life form surviving the desert has evolved to safe water, the Camel breaths, but won’t exhale water.
If Camel needs to drink water every 2 minutes, everyone else has to drink water every 0.2 seconds.

I feel like the smite ability could be in a kit of its self, similar to the tinker kit but just with a stone axe or something.

1 Like

Periodt

Maybe, but I feel as though paladin is kind of underpowered at the end of the game and true damage usefulness goes up as the game progresses so it’s value wouldn’t decrease

not every joke is a jab at you

Not every 1v1 tournament is plagiarising you

that was like 3 months ago get over it