82602IsBack's Event Team Application 2

+1
Good application!
Nice ingame (to me at least)
Very active, you commented on my application :smiley:

1 Like

You’re active but defensive. Work on how you can take toxicity, but overall good! +0.5

He isn’t really be super defensive. If anything some of you are being way more disrespectful when you leave your comment. Just saying please no hurt me!

But you shouldn’t be rude or toxic on a constructive feedback post. That is more immature then him replying to you in a way you think is immature. Leaving constructive feedback isn’t suppose to be toxic or rude it is suppose to help them improve and not to start any drama.

I’m not, and you don’t need to defend him I just told him to work on how he can take toxicity. If you think me giving him advice is rude the he wont be able to take server toxicity.

I will only get defensive if I strongly disbelieve something. Like in this case. How am I immature?

Couldn’t have said it any better… xD thanks for elaborating

Well first of all you got super defensive when dish said you are defensive, which you are and you can’t change that by saying you aren’t. Also I didn’t know you and I figured you where immature from you’re comments and it seems like you’re not. But work on how you take toxicity instead of immediately saying the person in wrong.

1 Like

I changed my answer to a +0.5, good luck.

Thanks for elaborating. First off, I never said that I don’t get defensive xD. Secondly, I never said that someone was wrong just like that xD. But anyway thanks for your feedback

EDIT: You know what, I had some time to reflect today, and now that I think about it, I can get defensive sometimes. I apologize if I offended anyone.

2 Likes

Alright, good luck man.

+10
deserves to be on event
legend

2 Likes

You offended no one, don’t worry. I was fairly argumentative and that’s one thing I’ll work on! Good luck hope you make the team.

1 Like

+1
Cool guy
Active
Mature

2 Likes

Accepted! Welcome to the team!

5 Likes