82602IsBack's Event Team Application 2

IGN and past IGN’s:
82602IsBack For past names click here .

Timezone:
AKDT

How often can you host events:
Nothing has changed since last time. Any time when I am online. I am online usually 2-3(sometimes 4) hours per day. Or as requested by players/every little bit. On Monday-Thursday I can be on 2-3 hours per day and Friday-Sunday 2-4.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I know Munchy very well and many of its members. @CantTouch Clockyy gave me a valuable insight on Munchy’s event team. He explained to me a lot of what they do and their purpose. I am very mature and I believe I am fit for the job. I am willing to take instruction from others. Also willing to host when asked to. I am willing to devote most of my time on Munchy to its members. Furthermore, I do have lots of experience dealing with and sorting out high-stress situations. I have done that many times with my brother and in-game on many servers. I do not get toxic when killed and I do not gloat when I get kills. The only server I play on currently is Munchy of course!

Not that this matters for event members, but I did have a server, MineUniverse(yes, cringy name), and it was decently popular; somewhere between 2-5 players on at a time; 8 at daily peak. But due to this experience I learned how hacked clients worked and how to catch the people using them. If I found a hacker in an event I would immediately kick them and then /report them if there is no staff online. Anyway, I just wanted to mention this experience because it may increase my chances for acceptation. Some of the above can apply to what I could bring to munchy as an event member.

To make sure I understand, I would ask a staff member to brief me on what event members do if they don’t already do it.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
Im going to start my autobiography here… xD I am 16 years old and have a naturally cheerful personality. Lastly for my 2 sentence autobiography, I have a little brother I have to constantly entertain. I see my brother as Munchy’s players I could amuse with little minigames! I can bring a fun personality, a knowledgeable mind and another event member to play with munchy’s members when other event members aren’t online. I have noticed that some of the times I play during the day and at night, there are very few event members on.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
As stated above, I have seen event members(Clockyy, MadInToilet, NoEffortName) host events when asked. When I saw this, I knew players in this category are expected to do so. One more thing I have seen was that event members build small but entertaining builds in the warzone. Adding onto this, one day I asked Clockyy to build Truce a little “drug store,” he did. The last example I have is the most simple and personal. I simply asked Clockyy to host a solo dodgeball and he did. :slight_smile:

Anything else you would like to add:
I have revised and improved this application from its original and added a few things. For the past couple of weeks, I have greatly worked on my community involvement. I have done this by joining the MunchyMC Teamspeak and making myself known by interacting with the community in a positive way. :slight_smile: I have done my best to offer constructive criticism and help on the forums and even help in-game. I would love some feedback, negative or positive, so I could do better next time if I am denied. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: BadBoyHalo let me have event for 30 mins and he told me to consider this a trial. I got familiar with the perms of eventtp’s and skits. I also built a mini water drop in the warzone. At the end. he gave me good marks! :+1: This experience gave me the biggest insight into the Event Team so far. This required a lot of trust to do, so I really appreciate it @BadBoyHalo!

EDIT2: With some recent experiences, I now know how to host manual events correctly :o

7 Likes

Don’t worry, if you are added to the event team you will be briefed on how to use your perms and you’ll host an event with a staff member.

I think you have a strong application and it genuinely feels like you are trying, which is great! I love how you are becoming more of an active and positive player.

I’m giving you a +0.7 because

• you are active
  • really want this position
  • working hard on activity

Good luck!

EDIT: I am changing my vote to a +0.9 because I got the chance to talk to you in game and I think your maturity is getting a lot better, I can tell you want this position.

2 Likes

Thanks! Good to know that staff will go over it with me instead of me worrying about what to do. I put that part in the application because I hoped someone like you would confirm that. I was 90% sure that they would go over it with me, but I wanted to make sure of it. And yes, it was kind of a stupid comment, but I added it because of the reasons stated above.

2 Likes

Hey man you were rude and inappropriate ingame when I asked you if you were gonna apply. -1 please work on your maturity.

Other than that you are active! good luck

banana

2 Likes

When was that? I don’t recall.

1 Like

Oh I remember, all I said was I probably wouldn’t apply again. But I changed my mind.

1 Like

I believe you said something i can’t remember it of the top of my head but it was a disrespectful word.

1 Like

Have a screenie or a log file? I don’t remember being toxic though. I do joke sometimes and some people take it as toxic so I have been working on my kidding around skills. Could that have been it?

1 Like

Childish.
Toxic.
Annoying in game.

Yeah… no

Just because someone is annoying doesn’t make them unqualified.

I am not childish. Period. I am NEVER toxic. Although I am very annoying because I bow spam, but just because I kill you a lot doesn’t mean you have to -1 me.

EDIT: Just because you don’t like me doesn’t mean you have to hate.

1 Like

+1

Very good friend
Mature
Has a cat with nice elbows
Active

2 Likes

TY!

P.S. Mew

2 Likes

-1 gets defensive towards feedback

Elaborate on that statement? And if you are talking about hatool, he just hates me xD.

EDIT: I will get defensive if the negative feedback is false. For example, I am not toxic or childish. ANYONE: please give me CONSTRUCTIVE criticism good or bad please. Saying I’m toxic and of the sorts doesn’t give me any ways I could improve.

1 Like

Oh I remember now. It was numnuts. Numnuts is the equivalent of knucklehead. Sorry if you took that offensively, but I used it in a joking manner. I.E. "Hey numnuts, whats poppin’ "

You just don’t handle criticism very well. You lash back at it and get defensive.

What I’m saying is constructive criticism within itself.

Okay, so you barely kill me
and you don’t just bow spam you also play portal just to make people annoyed, (you don’t get kills)
so yeah that’s being childish.

You are also not that active
and replying “but just because I kill you a lot doesn’t mean you have to -1 me” just proves my point.
work on your maturity.

When I play portal I hit you and then portal you xD. So I do get the kill… And when I do that you freak out. Plus, I am very active! Anyway, I appreciate the fact that you making your statement more constructive. :slight_smile:

My post was removed for no reason.

Him killing you in a game doesn’t depict immaturity. Nor does what he said.

I’d appreciate my posts not being deleted, thanks. And if you do, give me a reason, since what I said wasn’t bad at all.