[MunchyMC] Staff Application Season 2022 (CLOSED)

Greetings, Munchies!

It has been a while, but finally I am reopening staff recruitment applications! We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a love for MunchyMC, a dedication to our community, and the skill-set required to keep our player-base free of cheaters.

This staff recruitment period is for ALL gamemodes.

Staff applications will be done in four steps

1. Written Application. Please fill out the application below. Please note that you may ONLY apply if you fulfil the prerequisite checklist included in the Written Application.
2. Decision. Your application will either be accepted or denied. If you do not get accepted for a Junior Moderator position you may instead be offered the opportunity to become Helper.
3. Interview. You will be interviewed by at least one Admin and the interview will take place in the MunchyMC TeamSpeak. You will only be interviewed if you were accepted for JMod, Helper roles do not require an interview.
4. Trial. If you are accepted from your interview as JMod, you will have a trial period to learn everything you need to know. You will be paired with a mentor to help you pass your trial. You will need to record all your bans during this time for an Admin to review at the end of your trial (in order to pass).

You’ll be required to create an application based on the format provided in the link below; the MunchyMC community will be able to see your application, and they will be permitted to comment on it.

Your application will remain open until the end of the season (March 1st), after which your application will be reviewed and either accepted (we will contact you for an interview) or denied (you will NOT be contacted for an interview).

We unfortunately cannot guarantee individual feedback for all the denied applications due to the anticipated volume of applicants.

Good luck to all who apply!

Frequently asked questions

Click arrows to reveal…

When is the closing date for the season?

March 1st!

I have not gotten any replies yet while others I have spoken with have. What does that mean?

It simply means that your application hasn’t yet been reviewed, but rest assured that we will get to your application shortly after the closing date.

Can I be staff on other servers when I apply?

It depends. We usually don’t mind unless the server poses conflicted interests. Just make sure to tell us about your current staff positions on other servers.

How can I record and upload videos in Minecraft?

First off, you will need a recording software. You can try OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). It is free, easy to use and produces good videos. Once you have captured a video, you will need to upload it. For that, YouTube is convenient. Create an account if you don’t have one yet and log in to upload your video.

Am I allowed to reply to another staff application and possibly rate it?

Everyone in the community will be permitted to comment on any application. People who choose to comment (or rate) must do so in a respectful manner; rude, disrespectful, or distasteful comments will be deleted by our forum mods.

May I edit my application?

Yes, you may. But please make sure to mark everything that you have added afterwards. If you cannot edit your application anymore, you can add content by replying to your own application.

When will I receive a final response to my application of whether I am accepted?

Your application will receive a final response shortly after the closing date of the season. Expect a response between a day and a week after the closing date.

If I’m denied, when can I reapply?

You may reapply NEXT staff application season.

Written Application

IMPORTANT NOTE: For the out of 10 questions, an explanation is not necessary. You can simply put a number to fulfil the question.

#### *Prerequisite checklist*:

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:** 

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:** 

**- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:** 

#### *Application*

**IGN:**

**Timezone:**

**Can you use a microphone for an interview?:**

**Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):** 

**Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):** 

**How active can you be per week?**

**Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:**

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:**

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community?**

**Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?**

**Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?**

**Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?**

**Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:**
64 Likes

ok sir

9 Likes

Hope I get helper this season!

dammit boop

Good luck everyone applying! Can’t wait to read all the apps.

10 Likes

Good luck to everyone applying.

3 Likes

guys, jamie is a bit too happy with his 2nd comment spot, I believe we should be ratio’ing him as a form of solidarity to show him that we will not stand quietly with his shenanigans.

16 Likes

Best of luck to everyone!! I look forward to meeting the new staff members :)

7 Likes

hope i can finally get to rank normal

5 Likes

Good Luck Everyone!

4 Likes

GOOD LUCK CUTIES :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Goodluck everyone!!!

complete the prerequisites or else :smiley:

6 Likes

Best of luck to everyone applying this season!! <3

4 Likes

LESSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

8 Likes

yes please

4 Likes

7 Likes

STAFF APPS yaaay!!!

Good luck everyone applying!

5 Likes

good luck to all who apply !!

4 Likes

i am madly in love with McDonalds.

6 Likes