554k's Media Application

**Channel link:**https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChGfseay1shMIftNTASwnxA

**Number of subs:**647

**Average number of views per vid:**40

**How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:**I 1 video currently but if I get accepted I will create a bunch more content for munchymc! I have content for Mccentralnet, Chickenmctk, I am uploading a video about foughtcloud right now!

**Servers for which you have created content:**Mccentralnet, Chickenmc, Foughtcloud, MunchyMC

**What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?**It would make me a good candidate for MunchyMC because I could post a lot of videos on the server then it could help the server be more successful

Hello, :slight_smile: Here’s what I think about your application for media rank!

I could tell you tried to bold it and it didn’t work out if, you need help you can ask me!

You do lack the number of views having to be over 150 because it is one of the requirements.

Personally I don’t think your ready for media yet but keep growing and trying hard!

Good luck! -Syrup

I mean, you have 2k on some vids and 1k on quite a few, i think your view count is alright but eh

Thanks for applying, @554k
At the moment, you haven’t met our requirements for Media.
Once you’ve grown your channel to 1500 subs and an average view count of 150, please reapply.