KitPvP Event Maps - WINNERS

KitPvP Event Maps - Build Competition WINNERS!

We’re really impressed with all the builds you guys made! @Mikeal, @igotchu and @SierHasArrived (me) are going to bring an opinion in general about how the competition was and what we liked the most!

SierHasArrvied (SierAlex) image
‘‘The TNT Run Futuristic Track is probably my favorite one, the quality of execution and all the details are amazing! I’m also impressed with most of the builds, congrats!’’

Mikeal image
“The quality of the builds thoroughly impressed me. The creativity of Daan’s build really stood out and was something we could not ignore. I really look forward to the next competition we hold!”

igotchu image
”Congrats to all the winners, especially Dan - I’ve seen you around a lot on the servers but I would have never known you had such a talent. Thanks to everyone who joined or supported”

~ FIRST PLACE ~

Futuristic TNTRun Track

Built by @DaanB

~ SECOND PLACE ~

Sumo Jungle Map

Built by @AloneTM

~ THIRD PLACE ~

Tree Sumo Map

Built by @Redccat

The 3 Winners will be contacted in order to give the prizes and request the schematic of each map. Congrats to DaanB, AloneTM and Redccat for winning the KitPvP Event Maps - Build Competition! Really stunning builds!

Prizes:

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE: 2 Months of LEGEND rank + 1 Particle of your choice! (KitPvP)

:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE: 2 Months of ELITE rank + 1 Particle of your choice! (KitPvP)

:3rd_place_medal: THIRD PLACE: 2 Months of SUPER rank + 1 Particle of your choice! (KitPvP)

Special thanks to all the players who submitted a map! We hope to see you guys improve and build more maps for Munchy competitions. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

daanb is goated

4 Likes

wow everyone is so talented!!

3 Likes

Congrats, everyone! These really are great builds, can’t wait to play on them. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats!! These are awesome maps ;]

2 Likes

POGCHAMPERS

6 Likes

its just im curious why do you like that picture

3 Likes

You seem to not know me very well young man

3 Likes

:open_mouth: I actually came in top 3!! That was really fun, and Congratz to everyone. tysm ;3

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Can’t wait to play on those maps :))

2 Likes

These maps are beautiful!! Congrats to the winners!!!

4 Likes

These maps are poggers

3 Likes

Amazing maps. Congrats winners!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :tada:

3 Likes

CONGRATSSS those seriously look amazing! It’s nice to see competitions like this happening more often, I didn’t really get to take part but I should be able to if this ever happens again :o

3 Likes

cool!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well done pplz. Well done.

1 Like

I love these :> can’t wait to try em out at some point.

1 Like