**IGN and past IGN’s: **
Current: 3kyu
past: Biggins01, xXSaintSeiyaZXx, TheGamingFylene, awesomeseiya

Timezone:
Pacific Standard Time

Discord username:
3kyu#2196

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Not too long but been watching BBH videos long enough to be very familiar with the server. Also my computer back then sucked so I was played on servers and mostly played single player.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
**So my current/recent build is making a world full of giant beetles. so far I’ve made 6 beetles and some tree roots. **
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbIAlFTFYNycFvNPhi0j4zavibMnugGiXPyxAbALqY/edit?usp=sharing
So the idea of this build is from a game called Mushiking, which is a game about beetles fighting( Was very popular in Japan). Keeping beetles as a pet is very popular in Japan so this build reflects the Japanese part in me. Each beetles took about 25-30min to build depending on how complicated the species is. The build is still in progress, and might be a while to complete because I’m planning to make the world huge, and there’s like a lot of beetle species. Also the species in the builds are, Allomyrina dichotoma, Dorcus Hopei, Goliathus Cacicus(Male and Female) , Dorcus Rectus(Female), and Lamprima Adolphinae. I say that the builds are very accurate compared to real life. I can build other insects but the build is in my Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, I can somehow try to get pics if I need to.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

So my most proudest build is in the screenshots that are in the docs I’ve shared in the link. I really love insects and currently in college majoring in Entomology. So my favorite build is the brown beetle that is in the pictures, I love how I made the beetle look round in a way, and the way how the body is slightly looks like it’s tilted upwards. My proudest build is a beetle that is colored red and black. The challenging parts of these builds was making the horns of the beetles, as they do need smalls details to look like the exact species im going for. Just being able to build some of my most favorite things is just amazing in minecraft, and it allows me to get very creative when i come across issues. (The brown beetle is called Allomyrina dichotoma and the black and red one is a Goliath Beetle.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’ve recently started using worldedit and I’m starting to get used to it. You can see the world edits in the pics I’ve provided, which is the tree roots in the ground. I am a fast learner when it comes to art, so yea, I see minecraft builds as art.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
So I’m very good at builds when it comes to living things like insects or dragons and etc. My weakness is building structural things like houses and buildings, I’m only decent at it. But I can improve quite fast when I put my mind into it, as I do love building things in minecraft.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
This is a first time applying to build teams, I have really been wanting to join build teams but my computer back then was really terrible and was barely able to run minecraft. But since I have a new computer now, I can minecraft better than ever.

Hey mate!

We can’t see your builds! Fix that up and I will give my rating :)

2 Likes

Hello!

As @ZachDontFall mentioned, we can’t see your builds at all! I recommend you fix that for us!

You should keep the questions bold and the answers in normal text as it makes your application much easier to read!

Good luck! :+1:

3 Likes

Gonna give you a few days to update this with a link so we can see your portfolio, if not updated by December we’re going to have to automatically deny.

3 Likes

I can’t stress this enough it happens so often if you link a google doc or slide we not only don’t have access but because of that we can’t see it so we have no idea what you mean when you are talking about all of your builds

1 Like

Hello, next time use a different site to upload your builds or allow access to your google docs GL

You didn’t update your link after 11 days so I’ll assume that you’re not interested in the Builder rank anymore. Please if you’d like to apply in a future, remember to give us access to your portfolio.

2 Likes