Add scop gets a job now
That Canadian guy loves to talk
“I’m quitting munchy to focus on college”” - turtle
“I’m not playing map 10” - turtle
“I’m not playing map 10r” - turtle
“I’m not gonna be able to vc very often anymore” - turtle
“I’m gonna quit p2w’ing on skyblock” - turtle
“I’m gonna quit playing skyblock” - turtle
“I’m gonna quit video games” - turtle
You haven’t done any of the things Ive quoted oTortle, please stop talking to me before I PERM you from the outside world in map 11!!
Sorry for flooding ur post with my replies @Ochrae I didn’t notice I had replied like 3 times already ![]()
Yet I still have a 4.0 gpa ![]()
someone complains about surv changes
![]()
heres one: majority of munchymc staff learn minecraft mechanics so they don’t false ban an innocent player
On my dead dog ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
free wide feet
![]()
I get unbanned and return to my former glory (just kidding i was a loser
y r banned
what did u even do
revived kit
Guess who’s back heh.
Great april fools 2025 joke
Apologies that I haven’t updated the bingo yet. Going through, well, let’s just say a whole lot for the past month so far and it takes a lot of energy to recover. I’ll try to get an updated card out soon for everyone.
You good dude?
Yall welcome for the free space too heheheheh
Just more of the stuff I mentioned in our DMs before. Amongst other things. All I can do is keep fighting yknow. Goes for everyone that might be going through something. ![]()
Will try to update the card sometime next week
you should add ranktop 2 ends in a tie for prison lol
