1ripper2's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: 1ripper2, no past usernames.
Timezone: UTC +2 CEST

Discord username: 1ripper2 #6231

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I haven’t played a lot on Munchy, i am mostly into vanilla 100% no plug-ins survival.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects https://imgur.com/a/mmyqhSc

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Right now, I am working on a survival project, labeled Season 6 Build in my Portfolio.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I have a pretty good knowledge of World edit, i haven’t used Voxel Sniper, but i am familiar with it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty is terraforming, i love to go into details, on the otherhead making houses, that is my kryptonite.

W.hat is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? So far i have been building mostly in survival, i have done some team building with my friends, but never worked as a part of a build team.

Describe yourself: Simple guy, minecraft is my favorite game, i love computes and everything about them, software to hardware, i easily get along with people, and yea, that’s me.

1 Like

+1
-Your builds are really good and detailed.
-A good amount of builds

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

2 Likes

+1 good builds.

1 Like

Builds look great! I especially love the landscaping. Good luck!

4 Likes

+1 Looks great, good luck to you!

2 Likes