1 year yayyyy

Sorry to waste your time reading this but basically I wanted to say that yesterday, November 9th, marked my 1 year anniversary of when I first joined MunchyMC! I haven’t played nearly as long as most of the people who will read this but this was the first of (hopefully) many years to come. :smiley:

Thanks for reading.
-Atterax

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats Atterax!

1 Like

Congrats!!:tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Congrats! :partying_face::tada::tada:

1 Like

Thank you all! :heart:

1 Like

Sorry to make you read this but congrats

1 Like

Epic 1 year!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratz!

1 Like

:white_small_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::white_small_square:
:red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square:
:red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square:
:white_small_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::white_small_square:
:white_small_square::white_small_square::white_small_square::black_large_square::white_small_square::white_small_square::white_small_square:
:white_small_square::white_small_square::white_small_square::black_large_square::white_small_square::white_small_square::white_small_square:
Congrats, I made emoji art for you!

1 Like