1 Year on Munchy

Today, a year ago, I joined MunchyMC. When I first joined I went on the event server and I met a small group of people and ended up having a lot of fun so I decided I would join almost every day. I met someone named R_uckooon, they were the reason I kept joining. I also met someone named SunNekoChan, they told me about this group called Hearts Not Memes, I found it interesting and so I decided to ask to join. I had so much fun participating in events with the group. Eventually (I believe in march) the event server became a whitelist so it wasn’t constantly open for us to afk and talk. I ended up deciding to check out the different game modes. In April, I started playing on survival and I met @Forgotten_Spirit. He helped me understand how to play and helped me get better armor as well as tools. I was also introduced to woolwars at this time. I started to stay on that server a lot because I really loved it. I started talking to other players and I became friends with some amazing people. Ever since I joined I’ve loved playing on muchy. I may have only been on for a year but it has been one of the best years of my life. There have been good and bad times but that doesn’t change the fact that I love the server with all my heart and I love all the people I’ve met along the way. :heart:

Some pictures I took throughout the year

38 Likes

Glad you sticked around Chipper :smiley:
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

wow year can go by really fast! :laughing:

4 Likes

congrats

3 Likes

Great that you stayed, and hope you stay even longer and meet new friends!

4 Likes

omg ur 1 year old like me O: also congrats chipper :D

5 Likes

Congrats on 1 year anniversary :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

4 Likes

Congrats Chipper! You’ve made a great impact on Munchy throughout that year! :partying_face:

5 Likes

You are such a sweet and kind person, Huge congrats on MOTY and Happy 1 Year Chipper :smiley:

4 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOO GRATS CHIPPERRRRR :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Wow, it’s already been a year. Thanks for being here, chipper. You’re always kind and welcoming, and you create an environment we all love. Woolwars wouldn’t be the same without you :heart:

4 Likes

yayyy chipper congrats on a year ;D

4 Likes

Congrats on 1 year Chipper!! :D <3

4 Likes

Congrats, hope this year will be just as fun!

4 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face:

4 Likes

I know you!!

4 Likes

Congrats!! :D

3 Likes