What is your favorite album!

Ajr makes music for Disney adults.

3 Likes

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

@NaoIsHere why in the world are you forcing me to review all of cavetowns catalogue :rage:

4 Likes

im not sure what to pick so im going to do this for @EvillRat:

Album names: worm food, Sleepyhead, Lemon Boy, 16/04/16, Cavetown

Artist names: Cavetown (featuring chloe moriondo, Drew Monson, Pierce The Veil & beabadoobee)

Favourite songs: worm food, kill u, frog, a kind thing to do, 1994, better, wasabi, fall in love with a girl, grey space, heart attack, i swear to god, juno, laundry day, Sweet Tooth, For You, Telescope, Feb 14, Pyjama Pants, Trying, Thing That Make It Warm, Snail, Wishing Well, I Miss My Mum, Empty Bed, Lemon Boy, Green, It’s U, Fool, Another One of Those Days, Taking Care of Things, Big Bowl in the Sky, 888, Poison, 10 Feet Tall, I’ll Make Cereal, Pigeon, Night Knuckles, BG Noise, Psychometry, So Much, Calpol, Snake & the Prairie Dogs, 16 /04 / 16 (Jack’s Song), Irrational, Nostalgia in my BedRoom, LavaIceRink, Trenchh, Sliipping Lately, Meteor Shower, Everything is Temporary (Sticks and Stones), We’re Alive, Hazel, Untitled V.2, Intermission, Banana Bread, Devil Town

Why rat enjoys these albums: rat loves cavetown
Rat, you can’t act like you’re not the one who introduced me to Cavetown smh

Hi rat here, for mine u can just do “growing up on the internet” by noahfinnce its my fav rn (favourite song is subtitles)

Hi nao here, how dare you edit my post

Hi rat here, im sorry nao.

Hi nao here, apology accepted

hi I’m sript

hi sript im nao

hi sript and nao i am miyaki

hi miyaki im nao, fancy seeing you here

7 Likes

These last two entries count as medieval torture methods

3 Likes

Dw, you’re lucky rat forgot a bunch :D

FALSE! nao is lying and doesn’t know the difference between album and EP and single

same difference :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I prefer kneeling on rice for 7 hours then listening to any air song. My ears would suffer worse than my crippled knees.

Also like Scop am I supposed to put my favorite songs too from the albums? cause I’m guessing you’re judging that way so imma edit my second reply.

1 Like

You don’t have to add favorite songs, I’m only judging the albums as a whole

2 Likes

its okay scoppy woppy ill listen with you

nao: its okay, I’ll listen with both for you

3 Likes

artist name: Lil Yeltsa Kcir
album name: Rolling
favorite song: http://bit.ly/48UdNPg
why you enjoy the album: its only on youtube

5 Likes

I do not like you.

1 Like

This better not be a rick roll

3 Likes

Hi cahrypt
IMG_9111

1 Like

omg !! rolling is my fav song too !
jokes you’re foul.

3 Likes

@Scop211 astroworld when it first dropped

1 Like

What does this mean

1 Like

Hey music enjoyers, it’s time for me to review y’all’s favorite albums!!

Dawn fm (the weekend): This was a great listen! Apart from the mediocre second half of the album, I really did enjoy! I rate it a solid 7/10

Dizzy Bezerko (unlike pluto): this was an alright alternative rock album. I definitely plan on giving it another listen since it could definitely grow on me!
I rate it a solid 6/10

The Eminem show (Eminem): What an amazing album!! Of course it’s a bit bloated and it’s also definitely not my favorite Eminem album, but it’s still an enjoyable listen! I rate it a strong 8/10!!!

Sounds good feels good (5 sos): definitely not for me but I had fun listening! This album is nothing but fun pop punk tunes mixed with a bit of electronic type music. I rate it a solid 6/10!

Are we there yet (James Marriott): I’ve always believed music made by YouTubers to be mediocre at best, but I must say this album was quite enjoyable! I rate it a solid 7/10!!

Poems of the past: (Powfu): this album is nothing but Fun melodic lofi rap type beats filled with relatable lyrics about topics such as love, self hate, and much more. I rate it a solid 7/10

Retired from Sad, New Career in Business(Mitski): simfonija, I love you so very much. replying to my silly little forum post with this album has changed my life for the better. It’s just crazy to me that this is all killer and absolutely NO filler. I rate this masterpiece a 10/10! Please I urge anyone reading to listen right fricking now.

Worm food (Cavetown): sadly I didn’t have time to listen to every Cavetown album, so instead I just went onto Reddit and saw this album was supposedly cavetowns best. I enjoyed the album lots and plan on listening to more of Cavetown. I rate it a solid 8/10!

Now with out the way I have another album to review which has been requested by the wonderful @McDonalds

Summary

The maybe man(ajr): This is honestly one of the most soulless crap I’ve ever listened too, it’s just a bunch of sounds backed up by some of the most corny lyrics to ever be conceived… I’ll give the maybe man by ajr a solid 2/10.

Thank y’all so much for replying, and much thanks to @Simfonija for putting me on to such a goated artist.

4 Likes

Holy guacamole that’s a lot of text.

1 Like

Would recommend Unlike Pluto’s albums Cherry Blossom Nightmare, Messy Mind, Pixelated Oblivion, and Pluto Tapes: Volume 1

(or just all of them tbh)

He actually makes more lo-fi/ambient instrumentals under the name “Like Saturn” as well

2 Likes

The glazing is astronomically crazy

1 Like

@EvillRat i have his location. we raid?

4 Likes