Munchymc goon tier list

Well said goonsongs

1 Like

Top 3 forum post oat?

1 Like

This is how I consider the titles because it makes sense to me idk about everyone else

Goon: Ghoul-Adjacent, Says/does anything they think with no filter or regard for how it may come across but it’s usually always a joke anyways, chaotic for the sake of being ridiculous, probably fun at parties unironically

Ghoul: You would THINK they’re harmless when you meet them but as time goes on you realize their chaos. Their harmlessness is a front. Top apex predators because unlike Goons who you know right away are unhinged, you will not know Ghouls until it’s too late and you’re unable to escape being their friend and witnessing that unhinged

Goblin: Chaotic in the same line as Ghouls and Goons but have the durability of a teaspoon, can turn their unhinged against them easily and suddenly they can have a hard time keeping up with YOU instead

Greedy Grinner: Chaotic specifically to get something they want by any means necessary

Greg: Balance between being chaotic and being chill. Will swap between one or the other but never in between, it’s either one or the other until they don’t feel like it anymore

Goober: Chill always unless provoked specifically to be unhinged but neutral state is chill and nice

One of my opps: Amy2017

3 Likes

IMG_9206

More people do this please this is like the greatest forum post of 2024

1 Like

im geniunely shocked i wasnt added to this

3 Likes

I let anyone who voted on a poll in polls of the month in. Plus the competition wouldn’t be fair if you’re in it alty :roll_eyes:

1 Like

on god tho

2 Likes

Very accurate :eyes:

3 Likes

i think you just described me

4 Likes

As the least active forumer in existence who has sent maybe 10 messages in total, im proud to be on this list and clearly deserve the #1 spot :+1:

5 Likes

So we all collectively agree godkoala is Greg?

1 Like

Greedy Greg for Koala

3 Likes

100%
(idk who they are but they looked like a greg)

3 Likes

Someone make a tier list we need entertainment!!!

1 Like

yall forgot bout me

4 Likes

Quick question, Why am I at the top, out of curiousity?

2 Likes

Cause you’re a goon

1 Like